Hotels in Cali, Colombia – Ecological tourism and plans in the Colombian Beaches. Hotels, accommodation, travel guide, air tickets, gastronomy, attractions, activities, whale watching, beaches, photos, how to get there, how to get around, fairs and festivals, Trips and all the necessary information to plan an unforgettable vacation in Cali Colombia
Receive a series of tips that will help you have a better stay in the city of Cali, small and simple tips collected for a journey without problems.
To prepare your trip, there is nothing better than the experiences of our travels, We will help you to plan from now on and on, so you can feel as if you are taking it hand in hand in the city of Cali.
Clothing I must wear in Cali
- Wears light cotton clothing, the weather is hot and humid.
- Never leave the party dress, since in Cali the rumba and the party is of every weekend.
- Do not forget to pack repellent for mosquitoes.
- Check the weather for your days of stay, they can coincide with winter days, which are really days of torrential downpours.
- When carrying out adventure activities, you must have an expert professional guide and strictly follow their directions.
- Sign the Acceptance of Risk form at the beginning of the activity, which in the case of children and adolescents must be signed by the parent or guardian and also request to know the Activity Sheet.
- Use registered tourism agencies and / or tour operators.
- Electric power: the electrical energy is 110 volts. The jacks are American type, with two flat entry pins. The electric flow in hotels is usually regulated. Adapters and current converters are available in the market. It is advisable to ask before connecting electrical appliances.
- If you are going to visit places in Boat to dive, remember that the boats have 220v electric current.
Transportation in Cali
- The Transport Terminal is a place with a strategic location, is to the north of the city, 5 minutes from the historic center, 10 minutes from the Industrial Zone of Yumbo, the exit of Buenaventura and the exit to Palmira; 15 minutes from Juanchito and only 25 minutes from the airport. In addition to being surrounded by clinics, hospitals and shopping centers.
- Cali has the international airport Alfonso Bonilla Aragón in the city of Palmira, also known as Palmaseca International Airport. Internationally it has a total of 9 destinations, 6 countries, 8 airlines. Miami and New York (United States); El Salvador (San Salvador); Esmeraldas, Guayaquil and Quito (Ecuador); Lima (Peru) and Madrid (Spain). Nationally Cali has connection to 12 destinations through 6 airlines: Barranquilla, Bogota, Cartagena, Guapi, Medellin, Pasto, Puerto Asís, Quibdó, San Andrés and Santa Marta.
Cash management in Cali
- In Colombia the use of travelers checks is not very widespread, therefore it is better to use credit, debit or cash cards.
- Try not to carry all your cash or bank cards, carry the money needed for your daily activities and, whenever possible, store your money and personal belongings in the hotel safe.
- If you need money exchanges, always do so at authorized exchange offices and banks, never do it on the street or at unauthorized places. You can find bureaux de change and banks in airports, centers and commercial areas and some hotels. In the tourist information points and hotels you can indicate the location of these agencies.
Gastronomy and Health
- In Cali you can find all kinds of restaurants with typical food from anywhere in the world, such as Peru, Arabe, Spanish, among others.
- If you have allergies or health problems due to some foods, always ask the ingredients of what you are going to eat. Colombian gastronomy is very varied and uses a lot of different components.
- Always carry your identification documents as a passport, certificate, health insurance card or health certificates.
Travel Guide Cali: Travel Guide – Useful Information – Ecotourism in Cali – Tourist Attractions – Things to Do and See in Cali – Culture and Traditions of Cali – Hotels and accommodations – Cali is an Adventure – Getting There – Getting Around – History of Cali – Nightlife in Cali – Top 10 Best Places to Visit in Cali – Cali Travel Advice & Recommendations – Fairs and festivals in Cali – Gastronomy of Cali
Travel Guide Cali: Travel Guide – Useful Information – Tourist Attractions – Hotels and accommodations – Getting There – Getting Around – What To See and do in Cali – Where to eat in Manizales – The Best Shopping in Manizales – Video of Manizales
Practical information about Colombia: Climate – How to get to Colombia – Visa, Customs, Documentation and Taxes – Embassies and consulates in Colombia – Health and vaccination – Emergency numbers – Culture of Colombia – Measures and Electricity – Currency of Colombia
Tourist Information about Colombia: General Information – Practical information about Colombia – Adventure Colombia – Hotels and accommodations in Colombia – How to Get to Colombia – Gastronomy in Colombia – Colombia’s Best Festivals and Carnivals – Tourist Attractions in Colombia – Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Colombia – Tips and advice for travel in Colombia – Top 10 Colombian Travel Destinations – Natural regions of Colombia – Cultural Tourism in Colombia – UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage Lists – UNESCO Heritage Sites in Colombia – Top 10 amazing places to visit in Colombia – Colombian Cuisine – Tourism of Nature
Travel Guide of Colombia: Colombia Travel Guide – Amazonas – Antioquia – Arauca – Atlántico – Bolivar – Boyacá – Caldas – Caquetá – Casanare – Cauca – Cesar – Chocó – Córdoba – Cundinamarca – Guanía – Guaviare – Huila – La Guajira – Magdalena – Meta – Nariño – Norte de Santander – Putumayo – Quindio – Risaralda – San Andrés y Providencia – Santander – Sucre – Tolima – Valle del Cauca – Vaupés – Vichada