Bichacue Yath: the reserve guarded by elves and fairies in Valle del Cauca
It is a natural space that over the years has been consolidated in the imaginary of its visitors, as well as in the surrounding community as a project that aims to carry out social actions, environmental education and recreation, around each group , Family or individual.
, which in paez dialect means “sanctuary of birds” aims day by day to consolidate and solidify as a thematic scenario, which has been designed from scratch and through elements such as:
- The creation of fantastic characters in clay (Fairies, elves, gnomes, etc.)
- The sighting and recording of about sixty species of birds.
- The implementation of bio-technology as a resource for the apprehension and exchange of knowledge.
- Environmental education through narrative and oral tradition.
- Guided tours through water, moss and moist forests.
Best Traveling Tips
- Ecological Tour (trails-guidance).
- Environmental and Research Workshops.
- Ceramic Workshop (classes and sale of ceramics).
- Bird Watching
- Guided tours through water, moss and wet forests Important data
- Hour of attention from 10:00 a.m.
- Groups are served, packets of routes are made.
- Prices are subject to change without notice to visitors (depending on the market).
➡ Discover more about Colombia: Looking to maximize your time in the Sun and Beach? Visit San Andrés
Tours & Tickets in Cali Colombia
|CALI TRAVEL GUIDE|
If you’re travelling to Colombia, we help you:
Practical information about Colombia: Climate – How to get to Colombia – Visa, Customs, Documentation and Taxes – Embassies and consulates in Colombia – Health and vaccination – Emergency numbers – Culture of Colombia – Measures and Electricity – Currency of Colombia
Tourist Information about Colombia: General Information – Practical information about Colombia – Adventure Colombia – Hotels and accommodations in Colombia – How to Get to Colombia – Gastronomy in Colombia – Colombia’s Best Festivals and Carnivals – Tourist Attractions in Colombia – Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Colombia – Tips and advice for travel in Colombia – Top 10 Colombian Travel Destinations – Natural regions of Colombia – Cultural Tourism in Colombia – UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage Lists – UNESCO Heritage Sites in Colombia – Top 10 amazing places to visit in Colombia – Colombian Cuisine – Tourism of Nature
Travel Guide of Colombia: Colombia Travel Guide – Amazonas – Antioquia – Arauca – Atlántico – Bolivar – Boyacá – Caldas – Caquetá – Casanare – Cauca – Cesar – Chocó – Córdoba – Cundinamarca – Guanía – Guaviare – Huila – La Guajira – Magdalena – Meta – Nariño – Norte de Santander – Putumayo – Quindio – Risaralda – San Andrés y Providencia – Santander – Sucre – Tolima – Valle del Cauca – Vaupés – Vichada
Flights, Cheap Airfare Deals & Plane Tickets