Come to Cartagena, live it on your own way you’ll have the chance to discover a place where reality beyond magic
is host to numerous cultural events that please just about every taste. Musical concer ts come in various styles, including Colombian and Caribbean music, as well as classical music, champeta, vallenato and jazz. Other lively and thrilling celebrations include Independence day festivities and the gastronomic festivals that feature desser ts and fritters competitions.
Visitors and natives alike enjoy films under the stars and the heated literary debates during the Mapfre Hay Festival. On a typical year, the following events are celebrated in Cartagena de Indias:
- JANUARY: International Music Festival. Hay Festival.
- FEBRUARY: Our Lady of La Candelaria Celebrations
- MARCH: International Film Festival.
- AUGUST: Festival de la Hamaca Grande. -International Kite Festival. -Afroamerican Champeta Music Festival
- OCTOBER: Book Fair.
- SEPTEMBER: IXEL Fashion Congress.
- NOVEMBER: Independence Day Festivities and National Beauty Pageant.
- DECEMBER: Caribbean Cultural Market, Jazz Festival, New Year’s Party and Caribbean Gastronomic Festival and Market.
Tours & Tickets in Cartagena Colombia
|CARTAGENA TRAVEL GUIDE|
If you’re travelling to Cartagena Colombia, we help you:
Practical information about Colombia: Climate – How to get to Colombia – Visa, Customs, Documentation and Taxes – Embassies and consulates in Colombia – Health and vaccination – Emergency numbers – Culture of Colombia – Measures and Electricity – Currency of Colombia
Tourist Information about Colombia: General Information – Practical information about Colombia – Adventure Colombia – Hotels and accommodations in Colombia – How to Get to Colombia – Gastronomy in Colombia – Colombia’s Best Festivals and Carnivals – Tourist Attractions in Colombia – Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Colombia – Tips and advice for travel in Colombia – Top 10 Colombian Travel Destinations – Natural regions of Colombia – Cultural Tourism in Colombia – UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage Lists – UNESCO Heritage Sites in Colombia – Top 10 amazing places to visit in Colombia – Colombian Cuisine – Tourism of Nature
Flights, Cheap Airfare Deals & Plane Tickets